uploading maps?

Found something interesting to mod? Post it here.
heathweaselz

uploading maps?

Post by heathweaselz » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:48 am

I took the time to upload a couple maps (around 5) and im wondering why i cant find them if i look through the 35 or so pages of maps. I can see the maps when i search their specific name, but im wondering why i cant find them any other way. Also i cant see them under the uploaded section in my account profile either.

Angelo
Site Admin

Re: uploading maps?

Post by Angelo » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Sometimes I keep forgetting to log in to Wormgineers, so it might take some time for it to be approved. Sorry about that.

heathweaselz

Post by heathweaselz » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:49 am

I realize that, sorry i kind of got impatient. anyway I am very happy with all the maps I have uploaded. However, for some reason i cant see the prievew or thumbnail of the map image on any of the maps I have uploaded. Its not a terrably big deal but would like to know if you have any imput on what I could do to fix this.

thank you,

team heathweaselz

Angelo
Site Admin

Post by Angelo » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:36 pm

I also noticed that. Not sure what's causing it though. Might look into it later..

heathweaselz

Post by heathweaselz » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:28 am

Well here is something that I noticed. We have been uploading quite a few maps as you have seen, but we uploaded one called Wookies from star wars and that image actually came up. We pulled that picture offline because when I tried to save it as a png it still was too big to be uploaded. All of them have been saved as PNGs and to the size requirements. Idk just food for thought in your possible search in reguards to our question.

Thanks

Team Heath Weaselz